▪ Caught from the waters of Tanjung Balai
▪ Also known as Ngor He, 午鱼, Ikan Kurau
▪ Due to proximity, "Balai" Ngor reaches Singapore much faster and fresher than those from India.
▪ Only top-grade threadfins are selected for our explorers
▪ Portion cut and individually freezed for convenience.
▪ Best suited for confinement and babies as it is high in vitamins and other nutrients.
▪ Recommended to steam or cook in porridge.
▪ Not recommended for frying
*We also carry threadfin head and tail in our shop.
Threadfin Portion - Frozen
550g to 600g per pack
Country of Origin: Indonesia