▪ Scallop is one of the most versatile ingredients.
▪ Far West Australian Wild Caught Scallops are sustainable and of high quality.
▪ Caught in the beautiful, clean and pristine waters of Shark Bay, which is a world heritage-listed area, the Abrolhos Islands and the South Coast of Western Australia.
▪ Slightly salty and sweet in flavor, tastes delectable.
▪ No water or chemical is added during processing, so you get to taste the most natural form of these beautiful scallops.
▪ It is thinner than our Japanese scallops and is really easy to cook.
▪ Recommended to sear in a very hot pan on both side, until the natural juices starts to caramelize.
▪ Great for steamboat and hotpots too!
Wild Caught Australian Scallops - Frozen
Far West Wild Caught Australian Scallops
Available in 300g and 1kg pack
Jumbo : 10 to 20 pieces per lb
L : 20 to 30 pieces per lb
M : 20 to 40 pieces per lb
S : 40 to 60 pieces per lb
Individually quick frozen for convenient use
Country of Origin: Australia